This article is a Hot Article! It was one of the most-viewed pages of June 2020!
THIS IS FANMADE. THIS IS NOT REAL. THIS IS JUST A SEASON 11 PREDICTION MADE IN APRIL 2019. DO NOT THINK THIS IS REAL.
Season 13: Into the Realms is preceded by Jailbreak and Season 12. Zane and Kai are the focus ninja, Aspheera and the Ice Emperor serve as the main antagonists. The Pyro Snakes and Ice Samurai serve as this season's villanous faction. Aspheera is the mascot character of this season.
This takes place on Earth-101, a world where the darkness, Lord Garmadon speaks about in the finale of Hunted is not the Oni, it is past villains from the first 2 seasons of Ninjago Returning.
This season is based on Ninjago Season 11, Secrets of the Forbidden Spinjitzu. It is what Emperor garmadon thought Season 11 would turn out to be. THIS AIRED IN APRIL, TWO MONTHS BEFORE SEASON 11 BEGAN.
- Correct Season 11 Predictions: (THIS IS JUST A COINCIDENCE, I DID NOT KNOW IT WOULD HAPPEN IN THE REAL SEASON, also if you check history, it says this page was created in October 2019, but the original page wasn't, this is a redirect page due errors on the original page with the title)
- Kai would lose his powers
- Zane would be captured
- The ninja would get sent to a different realm
- The Ice Emperor would have a castle
- There would be people living in the "Distant" realm.
The Dark Spinjitzu Master and the Alpha send the ninja to be stranded on the Kingdom of Peace, one of the 16 realms. The Kingdom of Peace has been invaded by Ice Samurai and Pyro Snakes. They are at war while the ninja and a few elemental masters are stranded. The ninja must find a way out of the Kingdom of Peace and enter some other realms, to make it back to Ninjago and defeat the Dark Spinjitzu Master and the Alpha.
This season's wave of sets released on April 1, 2019.
- 70691 A Village House (Minifigs: Cole, Kid, Mom, Dad)
- 70692 Ice Castle (Minifigs: Ice Emperor, General Vex, 2 unnamed Samurai, Jay, Zane)
- 70693 Fire Castle (Minifigs: Assphera, General Char, 3 unnamed Snakes, Kai, Lloyd, Nya)
- 70694 The War (Minifigs: Ice Emperor, General Vex, Assphera, General Char, Lloyd, Kai, Cole, Nya)
- 70695 The Village of Peace (Minifigs: 5 unnamed humans, all the ninja, all the elemental masters)
- 70688 The Spinner Battle of Fire and Ice
- 70689 Kai, Jay, and Zane vs Ice Emperor
- 70690 Lloyd, Cole, and Nya vs Assphera
|Episode Name||Air Date|
|1||120||The Kingdom of Peace||April 13, 2019|
|2||121||Battle of Snakes and Samurai||April 14, 2019|
|3||122||The Arena of Ice|
|4||123||Race Against Time|
|6||125||In and Out||April 16, 2019|
|8||127||The Edge of the Realm||April 18, 2019|
|10||129||Coloss-Oni-Bot||April 20, 2019|
- This season is based on the real Ninjago Season 11.
- Kai and Zane are the true focus characters of the season.
- Zane is the focus of episodes 3, 4, 6, and 10.
- Kai is the focus of episodes 5, 6, 8 and 9.
- Jay plays a major role in this season, especially in episode 4.
- Lloyd plays a minor role in this season.
- Nya plays a minor role in this season.
- Cole plays a very minor role in this season.
- Master Wu plays a very minor role in this season, he only appears in The Edge of the Realm.
- Kai is the Hero, as he taught everyone Forbidden Spinjitzu and lead the ninja to defeat the samurai and snakes.
- The Ice Emperor and Aspheera serve as the main antagonist of this season.
- The Ice Samurai and Pyro Snakes serve as this season's villainous faction.